Barrel Sauna Panoramic View Red Cedar Clear Ø 213 x L 310 cm
Our amazing round bronzed window in the Panoramic models of our barrel saunas offer so many advantages to traditional garden saunas. The bronzed effect of the window allows you to enjoy views of the outside landscape while relaxing and yet offers privacy from anyone outside seeing inside. The unique barrel shape creates a new dimension to your garden landscape and yet blends subtly into the surrounding flower beds. gives you a smaller heating area than rectangular saunas, without compromising on space. This unique concept makes our outdoor cedar barrel saunas an exciting investment that generations can enjoy.
Barrel Sauna Panoramic View Red Cedar Clear Ø 213 x L 310 cm with Premium Benches
• Fully Canadian Red Cedar (FSC) easy to assemble kit with quality assembly instructions
• Clear Red Cedar Door (incl. Red Cedar door handle) with window and magnetic closure
• Acrylic Bubble Backwall for spectacular views and Half-Moon Shaped Bench in Bubble
• Adjustable Ventilation, Coat Rack, Towel Rack, 2 x Headrests and Backrest
• Marine Grade Aluminum Bands with stain-less hardware
• 61 cm Porch (Length of 310 cm is including Porch)
• Premium Benches (Luxurious rounded and closed front side)
• Flat Floor in Sauna & Porch
You’ll need to fit the pod to a solid, concrete base.
The sauna comes from Canada in packed carefully in a long box with comprehensive instructions and will take 2 persons around 5 hours to assemble.
Electric heaters will need the correct size of cable and connected to the mains supply by a qualified electrician.
Wood Fired heaters will need to be issued with a HETAS certificate to ensure the wood fired heater is installed correctly and in particular there are no dangerous emissions. This can be obtained by a qualified tradesman – usually a gas engineer. (see advice in the PDF attachment available on this page).