Frequently Asked Questions
21 FAQs matched your search criteria.
- AUX means?
- Can I re-stain the cabinet of my hot tub?
- Can I wash my dog in the spa?
- Can the chemicals that you put in the water burn your skin?
- Does my spa need to be filled when it is serviced ?
- F2 meaning?
- FC of FLC meaning?
- How does a hot tub improve your health?
- How much does a hot tub cost to run?
- How often should you clean the filters on your spa? Also, what cleaner is best to use?
- Is it correct that a cover should be left off the Spa, when chemicals are added?
- Is it safe to have sex in a spa, what with all the chemicals?
- Is there a fill level on hot tubs? What is the correct level?
- Is using a Spa beneficial for a Diabetic?
- The power has been cut off to the spa, (no light or message appearing on screen)
- There was some water left in the pipes of my spa during winter, when I drained it & shut it down. Now I’ve refilled it, there’s a leak at the pump.
- Water is not heating.
- What is shock?
- What's the difference between chlorine and bromine?
- Which is better, the quick dissolving granules or the slow release tablets?
- Why is the thermal cover heavy?