Frequently Asked Questions
23 FAQs matched your search criteria.
- Cloudy water
- DR - Possible inadequate water, poor flow, or air bubbles in detected in the heater. Spa is shut down for 15 minutes.
- DY - inadequate water detected in the heater, (Displays on third occurrence of DR message) Spa is shut down.
- Foaming water
- HL - A significant difference between temperature sensor have been detected. This could indicate a flow problem
- I cant get the chlorine levels stable after a drain and refill.
- I have green water.
- IC (ICE) - Potential freeze condition detected
- LF - Persistent low flow problems.(Display on the fifth occurrence of HL message within 24 hours.) Heaters shut down, but other spa functions continue to run normally.
- My Chlorine is not registering against my test strips. The water is less than 2 months old.
- My entire family developed a rash after using our Spa. The doctor told me it was ‘Hot tub folliculitis’. What has caused this to appear in our tub?
- My Hot tub message says GFCI
- My pump keeps turning off
- OH (Overheated) - The spa has shut down. One of the sensors has detected that the spa water is 110°F/43.5°C
- SA - The spa has shut down. The sensor that is plugged into the sensor "A" jack is not working
- SB - The spa is shut down. The sensor that is plugged into the sensor "B" jack is not working
- SN - Sensors are out of balance. If alternating with spa temperature, it may just be a temperature condition. If flashing by itself, the spa is shut down.
- The hot tub water is green and has a bad smell to it, what can I do to fix the issue and cleanse my hot tub?
- The power has been cut off to the spa (no light or message appearing on screen)
- The power has been cut off to the spa, (no light or message appearing on screen)
- There was some water left in the pipes of my spa during winter, when I drained it & shut it down. Now I’ve refilled it, there’s a leak at the pump.
- Water is not heating.
- Why is my water cloudy?