Frequently Asked Questions
Messages On The Control Panel
For any messages shown on the control panel of the spa.
- AUX means?
- DR - Possible inadequate water, poor flow, or air bubbles in detected in the heater. Spa is shut down for 15 minutes.
- DY - inadequate water detected in the heater, (Displays on third occurrence of DR message) Spa is shut down.
- EC or ECN message.
- F2 meaning?
- FC of FLC meaning?
- HL - A significant difference between temperature sensor have been detected. This could indicate a flow problem
- IC (ICE) - Potential freeze condition detected
- LF - Persistent low flow problems.(Display on the fifth occurrence of HL message within 24 hours.) Heaters shut down, but other spa functions continue to run normally.
- My Hot tub message says GFCI
- OH (Overheated) - The spa has shut down. One of the sensors has detected that the spa water is 110°F/43.5°C
- SA - The spa has shut down. The sensor that is plugged into the sensor "A" jack is not working
- SB - The spa is shut down. The sensor that is plugged into the sensor "B" jack is not working
- SL or SLP message.
- SN - Sensors are out of balance. If alternating with spa temperature, it may just be a temperature condition. If flashing by itself, the spa is shut down.
- The power has been cut off to the spa (no light or message appearing on screen)