Barrel Sauna Red Cedar Knotty Ø 213 x L 214 cm
The unique barrel shape gives you a smaller heating area than rectangular saunas, without compromising on space for 4-6 sauna bathers. This unique concept makes our outdoor cedar barrel saunas an exciting investment that generations can enjoy. This
Barrel Sauna Red Cedar Knotty Ø 213 x L 214 cm with Premium Benches
• Fully Canadian Red Cedar (FSC) easy to assemble kit with quality assembly instructions
• Clear Red Cedar Door (incl. Red Cedar door handle) with window and magnetic closure
• Adjustable Ventilation, Coat Rack, Towel Rack, 2 x Headrests and Backrests
• Marine Grade Aluminum Bands with stainless hardware
• Premium Benches in Sauna (Luxurious rounded and closed front side)
• Flat Floor in Sauna
You’ll need to fit the sauna to a solid, concrete base.
The sauna comes from Canada in packed carefully in a long box with comprehensive instructions and will take 2 persons around 5 hours to assemble.
Electric heaters will need the correct size of cable and connected to the mains supply by a qualified electrician.
Wood Fired heaters will need to be issued with a HETAS certificate to ensure the wood fired heater is installed correctly and in particular there are no dangerous emissions. This can be obtained by a qualified tradesman – usually a gas engineer. (see advice in the PDF attachment available on this page).